Saturday, April 24, 2010

Robert swears he couldn't get off Gwyneth!


Robert Downey Jr. lights up the screen as Iron Man 2, but clearly no one was as smitten as Gwyneth Paltrow during their much-anticipated kissing scene. Really! Just ask him.

"I couldn't get her off me," Downey Jr. said at Friday's press conference for the film. "It was embarrassing."

Paltrow laughed off the comment and pointed out that both her husband, musician Chris Martin and Downey's wife Susan "were right there" on set.
Downey Jr. said Paltrow did make him self-conscious during the smooch scene. "She said to me I didn't know what I was doing. Like it didn't feel good."

"What would have been creepy was if I was coming off all sexy to you -- I've done that before in movies and it creeps them out."

Downey Jr. laughed that he still knows what she thinks about the kiss secretly.

"Despite what she said on set, she still thinks about it," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment